This image about British Airways Cabin Crew Training Programme was uploaded at July 9, 2018 at 11:58 pm. This image is posted in the Cabin category. British Airways Cabin Crew Training Programme is labelled with British Airways Cabin Crew Training Programme, British, Airways, Cabin, Crew, Training, Programme..
BritishBrit•ish (brit′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Great Britain or its inhabitants.
- used esp. by natives or inhabitants of Great Britain: In this dictionary, "Brit.'' is an abbreviation for "British usage.''
- the people native to or inhabiting Great Britain.
- See British English.
- the Celtic language of the ancient Britons.
Airwaysair•way (âr′wā′),USA pronunciation n.
- an air route equipped with emergency landing fields, beacon lights, radio beams, etc.
- a passageway by which air passes from the nose or mouth to the air sacs of the lungs.
- a tubelike device used to maintain adequate, unobstructed respiration, as during general anesthesia.
- any passage in a mine used for purposes of ventilation;
an air course.
- the band of frequencies, taken collectively, used by radio broadcasting stations: The news was sent out over the airways immediately.
- airline (def. 1c).
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Crewcrew1 (kro̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together: the crew of a train; a wrecking crew.
- the people who sail or operate a ship or boat.
- the common sailors of a ship's company.
- a particular gang of a ship's company.
- the people who fly or operate an aircraft or spacecraft.
- the team that rows a racing shell: varsity crew.
- the sport of racing with racing shells: He went out for crew in his freshman year.
- a company;
crowd: He and his crew of friends filled the room.
- any force or band of armed men.
- to serve as a member of a crew on (a ship, aircraft, etc.).
- to obtain or employ a crew for (a ship, aircraft, etc.).
- to serve as a member of a crew.
Trainingtrain•ing (trā′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- the education, instruction, or discipline of a person or thing that is being trained: He's in training for the Olympics.
- the status or condition of a person who has been trained: athletes in top training.
- of, pertaining to, or used in or for training: a training manual.
- intended for use during an introductory, learning, or transitional period: a training cup for weaning a baby; a training bra.
Programmepro•gram (prō′gram, -grəm),USA pronunciation n., v., -grammed or -gramed, -gram•ming or -gram•ing.
- a plan of action to accomplish a specified end: a school lunch program.
- a plan or schedule of activities, procedures, etc., to be followed.
- a radio or television performance or production.
- a list of items, pieces, performers, etc., in a musical, theatrical, or other entertainment.
- an entertainment with reference to its pieces or numbers: a program of American and French music.
- a planned, coordinated group of activities, procedures, etc., often for a specific purpose, or a facility offering such a series of activities: a drug rehabilitation program; a graduate program in linguistics.
- a prospectus or syllabus: a program of courses being offered.
- a systematic plan for the automatic solution of a problem by a computer.
- the precise sequence of instructions enabling a computer to solve a problem.
- to schedule as part of a program.
- to prepare a program for.
- to insert or encode specific operating instructions into (a machine or apparatus): We'll program the bells to ring at ten-minute intervals.
- to insert (instructions) into a machine or apparatus: An automatic release has been programmed into the lock as a safety feature.
- to cause to absorb or incorporate automatic responses, attitudes, or the like;
condition: Our parents programmed us to respect our elders.
- to set, regulate, or modify so as to produce a specific response or reaction: Program your eating habits to eliminate sweets.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] pro′gramme.
- to plan or write a program.
The article about British Airways Cabin Crew Training Programme have 6 attachments , they are Becoming British Airways Cabin Crew, British Airways Cabin Crew Training Programme #2 Caroline Black Talks Emma Pietras Through Cabin Crew Training, British Airways Cabin Crew Training Programme #3 London Waterloo AcademySEP Training At British Airways - London Waterloo Academy, SEP Training At British Airways. London Waterloo Cabin Crew ., London Waterloo Cabin Crew Learners – SEP Training At British Airways. 7, Cabin Crew Training Slide. Here are the photos:
British Airways Cabin Crew Training Programme style has turned into a favorite design of lots of people for their house. The look is stylish, modern and straightforward glance has captivated a lot of people to utilize with their occupancy. Ways to get a contemporary look that is contemporary stunning? for modern layout fashion comes with an interesting attribute the furniture is designed.
The design fashion fixtures give the impact of easy and sunshine while in the room's final look. This is often purchased from the usage of a straight-line that was smooth to utilize white shade so impressed clean and light. Another product used is glass material which is reflective and transparent to provide the more modern's perception.
Currently with modern contemporary home design, room is created vivid and available with sun light inside the place. Select flooring product that is white so that light can be reflected around the place in the home. Also use glass as opposed to windows that are significant wall material and skylights to bring in natural light up to possible internal.