The post about North Andover Post Office was uploaded on April 1, 2018 at 12:17 pm. This blog post is posted on the Office category. North Andover Post Office is labelled with North Andover Post Office, North, Andover, Post, Office..
Northnorth (nôrth),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, lying in the plane of the meridian and to the left of a person facing the rising sun. Abbr.: N
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction.
- the North, the northern area of the United States, esp. the states that fought to preserve the Union in the Civil War, lying to the north of the Ohio River, and usually including Missouri and Maryland.
- (cap.) See North Country.
- the north wind.
- in, toward, or facing, the north: the north gate.
- directed or proceeding toward the north: a north course.
- coming from the north: a north wind.
- (usually cap.) designating the northern part of a region, nation, country, etc.: North Atlantic.
- to, toward, or in the north: sailing north.
AndoverAn•do•ver (an′dō vər, -də-),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in NE Massachusetts. 26,370.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
North Andover Post Office have 9 photos including North Andover Post Office #1 20-22 Commonwealth Ave, North Andover, MA 01845, North Andover Post Office #2 70 Main St, North Andover, MA, 01845 - Storefront Retail ., North Andover Post Office #3 North Andover, MA 01845, North Andover Post Office Nice Ideas #4 Wikipedia, 310 Pleasant St, North Andover, MA 01845, Awesome North Andover Post Office #6 George P. Chatson MD Plastic Surgeon, North Andover With 196 Units, Berry Farms Completion Nears, North Andover Post Office #8 342 North Main Street, 186 Andover St, North Andover, MA 01845. Here are the attachments:
North Andover Post Office continues to be picked by the newly married pair to accomplish the house. Along with its design that is contemporary but nonetheless simple, this desk been as a result of several rewards such as could be applied of gathering together a young childis understanding, the household as a means, a location to place the kitchen equipment and so on.
This table is usually along with a mini home but may also be placed on another area. Pricing stand is also cheaper than additional table due to its small-size. If you'd like to buy this stand, there's no harm in hearing some layout multifunctional tavern table below for inspiration.
The North Andover Post Office suited to home space's current kind. This mini table comes with a design that is square that is sleek to generate it seem more respectable for a couple that is young that is energetic. Modern platforms will also be easier addressed and cleaned consequently didn't spend long a couple who're very active.