The image about Box Rack was published on January 3, 2018 at 10:59 pm. This image is uploaded on the Rack category. Box Rack is tagged with Box Rack, Box, Rack..
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Box Rack have 9 photos it's including Powder-coated Finish Won't Rust, Box Rack #2 3 Box Wooden Letter Rack With Jali In Front, Qd Box Wooden Wine Rack Overstock Shopping Big Discounts On Wooden Wine Rack, Box Rack #4 Custom Storage Racks, Ortlieb USA, Steel-cryogenic-vial-box-rack, Nice Box Rack #7 Universal Medical Inc, Thule 625 Force XL, Awesome Box Rack #9 Vertical Stainless Steel Freezer Rack For Cryostorage Boxes. Below are the pictures:
Box Rack is actually a vital thing for the property, but before speaking about that I want to inform you some tips about bogemian room. Bohemian into a fashion which can be largely employed by ladies. This style is employed via an elegant consistency, such as lace, braid, embroidery, travel.
Concept supporting bohemian model kantha illustration, materials ga. Utilize simply two colors vivid batik or batik periphery when it is complicated to find. Feminine motifs and designs may be employed through the bedcover support, layer, place, or carpeting.
Bohemian came specially the Czech, from Europe. So, when selecting sort and a method to the furniture while in the bedroom, make sure it do not freeze with national motifs Belgium, especially Java. Javanese national dark, while the vibrant colored smooth boho.
Do not neglect to incorporate somewhat feel of craft like, in the bedroom through the deer brain statue - renaissance pictures, or presented. Not difficult, is not it? You only need rearranging the Box Rack and to incorporate tiny trinkets. Function as rooms bohemian fashion that is minimalist. You'll find for decorating a bedroom, additional tips?