This article about Anatomical Cross Sectional Area was posted at November 14, 2017 at 12:08 am. This blog post is published under the Sectional category. Anatomical Cross Sectional Area is labelled with Anatomical Cross Sectional Area, Anatomical, Cross, Sectional, Area..
Anatomicalan•a•tom•i•cal (an′ə tom′i kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
Also, an′a•tom′ic. an′a•tom′i•cal•ly, adv.
- of or pertaining to anatomy.
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Sectionalsec•tion•al (sek′shə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining or limited to a particular section;
local or regional: sectional politics.
- composed of several independent sections: a sectional sofa.
- of or pertaining to a section: a sectional view of the machine.
- a sofa composed of several independent sections that can be arranged individually or in various combinations.
Areaar•e•a (âr′ē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- any particular extent of space or surface;
part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
- a geographical region;
tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.
- any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
- extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
- field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
- a piece of unoccupied ground;
an open space.
- the space or site on which a building stands;
the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
- areaway (def. 1).
- the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface;
- a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.
This image about Anatomical Cross Sectional Area have 14 photos it's including Wikipedia, Illustration Of The Changes In Biceps Brachii And Brachialis Moment Arm Lengths With Increases In Anatomical, Enter Image Description Here, Download Full-size Image, Instant Anatomy - Lower Limb - Areas/Organs - Thigh - Anterior Cross Section, 240) : Enter Image Description Here, Changes In Anatomical Cross-sectional Area Of Each Muscle During Casting And, Instant Anatomy - Lower Limb - Areas/Organs - Lower Leg - Posterior Cross Section, Tufts University, File:Pennation Angle Of Fibers In Pennate Muscle.png, Download Figure · Open In New Tab · Download Powerpoint. Fig. 1. Anatomical Cross-sectional Area ., Cross Section Erector Spinae, Download Figure · Open In New Tab · Download Powerpoint. Fig. 5. Anatomical Cross-sectional Areas ., ACSA Is A Shorter Form Of Anatomical Cross-sectional Areas. Here are the photos:
This design's use applies in the event you have children who are grown outdated. You need to avoid using these colors in case your kids are youngsters. Why? Yes of course, to avoid the impact of filthy that triggered in playing with your chosen furniture, since not him toddlers.
Especially if you've pets including dogs or cats, should prevent furniture and accessories' usage is white. You'll be irritated with attention that is extra. The white color is generally rapidly clear dust or if stains. Furniture so you will soon be satisfied easily obsolete and rundown, so forget about classy.
Many more hues that you can utilize never to provide particular consequences on the use of your home furniture style. Should you select Anatomical Cross Sectional Area that induced the strange, for natural colour it is possible to pick green or brown leaves. By presenting along with black for a classy and stylish impact could be symbolized.