The post about Adjustable Curtain Rod was published at October 31, 2017 at 11:13 pm. This post is published in the Curtain category. Adjustable Curtain Rod is labelled with Adjustable Curtain Rod, Adjustable, Curtain, Rod..
Adjustablead•just•a•ble (ə jus′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being adjusted: adjustable seat belts.
- (of loans, mortgages, etc.) having a flexible rate, as one based on money market interest rates or on the rate of inflation or cost of living.
- (esp. of life insurance) having flexible premiums and coverage, based on the insuree's current needs and ability to pay.
- any rate, expense, income, etc., that varies unpredictably: Luckily, his chief income is not made up of adjustables. Allow some money in your budget for the adjustables.
adjust + -able] ad•just′a•bly, adv.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
This article about Adjustable Curtain Rod have 11 photos it's including Amazon.com: InterDesign Cameo Constant Tension Shower Curtain Rod – Extendable 25”-43”, Small, Bronze: Industrial & Scientific, CAPPA 3/4\, B906a64b-e272-89e2-7e09-67d08a4da7f7.jpg ., Loading Zoom, Shower Curtain Rod Stainless Steel 140-200cm Extensible Adjustable Adjustable, Image Of: Adjustable Curtain Rod Material, Astor 75\, Amazon.com: Umbra Cappa Brushed Nickel Curtain Rod – Modern Extra Long Curtain Rod Extends From 72 To 144 Inches And Includes Matching Finials, ., CAPPA 1.25\, West Elm, Bold Pole 48 To 86-inch Adjustable Curtain Rod Set. Here are the attachments:
There are a few essential things in selecting an office seat for the company you should know and contemplate.
- Adjust the colour of the seat together with your preference and color of your office furniture.
- Pick A seat based on the budget / desires of your business.
- Pick A certain company office seats, office chairs will often have both thighs of the couch, hydraulic a guarantee of 24 months, and the hands of the chair throughout the agreed.
- Pick A seat that's soft when you sitdown or a comfortable foam.
Along side that, sometimes we're not well-ordered. About the other hand we likewise feel disgrace, office seats where we have been there it is merely the shape and coloring have now been inappropriate, although Adjustable Curtain Rod that we need while at the office is essential.