The image about Appalachian Trail Georgia Section was posted at October 27, 2017 at 12:25 am. It is posted in the Sectional category. Appalachian Trail Georgia Section is labelled with Appalachian Trail Georgia Section, Appalachian, Trail, Georgia, Section..
AppalachianAp•pa•la•chi•an (ap′ə lā′chē ən, -chən, -lach′ē ən, lach′ən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the Appalachian Mountains.
- of or pertaining to the region of Appalachia, its inhabitants, or their culture.
- of or pertaining to the orogeny and accompanying intrusion that occurred in eastern North America during the Pennsylvanian and Permian periods.
- a native or inhabitant of Appalachia, esp. one of predominantly Scotch-Irish, English, or German ancestry who exemplifies the characteristic cultural traditions of this region.
Trailtrail (trāl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to drag or let drag along the ground or other surface;
draw or drag along behind.
- to bring or have floating after itself or oneself: a racing car trailing clouds of dust.
- to follow the track, trail, or scent of;
- to follow along behind (another), as in a race.
- to mark out, as a track.
- to tread down or make a path through (grass or the like).
- to draw out, as speech;
- [Ceram.]to pour (slip) on a biscuit so as to produce a pattern.
- to be drawn or dragged along the ground or some other surface, as when hanging from something moving: Her long bridal gown trailed across the floor.
- to hang down loosely from something.
- to stream from or float after something moving, as dust, smoke, and sparks do.
- to follow as if drawn along.
- to fish by trailing a line from a moving boat;
- to go slowly, lazily, or wearily along.
- to pass or extend in a straggling line.
- to change gradually or wander from a course, so as to become weak, ineffectual, etc. (usually fol. by off or away): Her voice trailed off into silence.
- to arrive or be last: He finally trailed in at 10 o'clock.
- to be losing in a contest: The home team was trailing 20 to 15.
- to creep or crawl, as a serpent.
- to follow a track or scent, as of game.
- (of a plant) to extend itself in growth along the ground rather than taking root or clinging by tendrils, etc.
- trail arms, [Mil.]
- to hold a rifle in the right hand at an oblique angle, with the muzzle forward and the butt a few inches off the ground.
- a command to trail arms.
trail ′ing•ly, adv.
- a path or track made across a wild region, over rough country, or the like, by the passage of people or animals.
- the track, scent, or the like, left by an animal, person, or thing, esp. as followed by a hunter, hound, or other pursuer.
- something that is trailed or that trails behind, as the train of a skirt or robe.
- a stream of dust, smoke, light, people, vehicles, etc., behind something moving.
- [Artillery.]the part of a gun carriage that rests on the ground when the piece is unlimbered.
- [Archit.]a running vine, leaf, or tendril ornament, as in a Gothic molding.
trail ′less, adj.
GeorgiaGeor•gia ( jôr′jə),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the SE United States. 5,464,265;
58,876 sq. mi. (152,489 sq. km). Cap.: Atlanta. Abbr.: GA (for use with zip code), Ga.
- Also called Geor′gian Repub′lic. a republic in Transcaucasia, bordering on the Black Sea, N of Turkey and Armenia: an independent kingdom for ab. 2000 years. 5,174,642;
26,872 sq. mi. (69,700 sq. km). Cap.: Tbilisi. See map on next page.
- Strait of, an inlet of the Pacific in SW Canada between Vancouver Island and the mainland. 150 mi. (240 km) long.
- a female given name: George+ feminine ending -a.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
The image of Appalachian Trail Georgia Section have 11 pictures including Georgia's Appalachian Trail Map, Reaching The Trail, Jason McCreary, Appalachian Trail Conservancy---Trail Maintaining Clubs And Their Trail Sections, Map Showing Neels Gap And Blood Mountain Trails While Approaching From The North Courtesy Elversonhiker@, Appalachian Trail, Blood Mountain, Appalachian Trail Map - Site Full Of Information About The Trail, From Volunteer Info To, Map Of Appalachian Trail Through Vermont., Map Of Appalachian Trail Through Maryland., Appalachian Trail Road Trip Maps. Below are the attachments:
Appalachian Trail Georgia Section will be used in combination with frequency that is growing. More and more homeowners find that they could utilize talent within their restroom. There are lots of different choices to select from. It is just of thinning your final decision to only one choice a subject. Appalachian Trail Georgia Sections that is classic are often oval or rounded.
For something somewhat unique a sincerely ranked Appalachian Trail Georgia Section can be chosen by you. One end of the raise is only an inch deep, whilst the hint of the square is the normal degree for that sink. You should have a greater table space to allow for this type however it is stunning to all and observe sorts of enjoyment to show off for your friends. You can even uncover additional forms such as block. Some includes a jar that's precisely the same detail throughout the jar although some possess a serving that resembles a semicircle. Both styles are only a matter of deciding which will continue to work best-in your bathroom.
Resources that are standard include pottery or stainless steel. Which materials that are regular are excellent, for genuine attractive products can be chosen by you like cement or marble. The caliber of the texture brings actual drama towards the toilet and is very beautiful.