The article of Antique Oak Highboy Dresser was posted on October 12, 2017 at 8:49 pm. This post is posted in the Dresser category. Antique Oak Highboy Dresser is labelled with Antique Oak Highboy Dresser, Antique, Oak, Highboy, Dresser..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Highboyhigh•boy (hī′boi′),USA pronunciation n. [U.S. Furniture.]
- a tall chest of drawers on legs. Also called high′ chest′.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Antique Oak Highboy Dresser have 3 attachments , they are Bradford's Antiques, All Images, American Oak Arts & Crafts Oak Dresser High Boy With Mirror, Professionally Refinished SSR. Here are the photos:
If you already have children that are grown outdated, the usage of this style applies. If your kids are toddlers, you should stay away from these colors. Why? Yes of course, in order to avoid the impression of dirty that caused because not him toddlers in using your preferred furniture.
A lot more hues as you are able to employ to not present selected results about the usage of your home furniture style. You'll be able to pick brown leaves if you select Antique Oak Highboy Dresser that triggered the mysterious, for natural shade. For an elegant and stylish impact could be symbolized by delivering the colour dark.
Especially if you have pets for example cats or pets, should avoid the usage of components and furniture is white. You will be bothered with treatment that is extra. The colour that is white is generally swiftly apparent filth or if spots. So that you will undoubtedly be pleased rapidly outdated and rundown, therefore forget about sophisticated furniture.