13th Floor San Antonio was published on May 23, 2017 at 4:33 pm. It is uploaded at the Floor category. 13th Floor San Antonio is tagged with 13th Floor San Antonio, 13th, Floor, San, Antonio..
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
SanSan (sän),USA pronunciation n.
- a river in central Europe, flowing from the Carpathian Mountains in W Ukraine through SE Poland into the Vistula: battles 1914–15. ab. 280 mi. (450 km) long.
San (sän),USA pronunciation n., pl. Sans (esp. collectively) San for. 1.
- a member of a nomadic, racially distinct, short-statured people of southern Africa.
- any of more than a dozen related Khoisan languages spoken by the San. Also called Bushman.
a suffix used in Japanese as a term of respect after names or titles: Suzuki-san; samurai-san.
AntonioScot•ti (skôt′tē),USA pronunciation n.
An•to•nio (än tô′nyô),USA pronunciation 1866–1936, Italian baritone.
13th Floor San Antonio have 5 attachments including 13th Floor, Fresh 13th Floor San Antonio Pitch Black Review, 13th Floor, 13th Floor, Click Image 13th Floor - COURTESY. Below are the photos:
By the addition of arrangements interesting inside it and linked by inserting a small carpet, you are able to complete the decoration. This carpeting is going to be tied together with all of the objects in a watch that is pleasant.
That Work Place Decorating Ideas To Overcome Boredom in Work could quite possibly be ideas and insight for one's dream home's interior planning. Any office is really a position where we spending some time doing our everyday function. Additionally, there are currently declaring that the office is really a minute home than homes.
Thus, it is vital that you have the capacity to organize any office house pleasant and relaxed. Since to have a cozy 13th Floor San Antonio, we shall feel enjoy doing their everyday work day for many people feel tired and bored.