The article about 60cm Wide Chest Of Drawers was uploaded at May 20, 2017 at 1:32 am. It is uploaded at the Drawer category. 60cm Wide Chest Of Drawers is tagged with 60cm Wide Chest Of Drawers, 60cm, Wide, Chest, Of, Drawers..
Widewide (wīd),USA pronunciation adj., wid•er, wid•est, adv., n.
- having considerable or great extent from side to side;
broad: a wide boulevard.
- having a certain or specified extent from side to side: three feet wide.
- of great horizontal extent;
spacious: the wide plains of the West.
- of great range or scope;
embracing a great number or variety of subjects, cases, etc.: wide experience.
- open to the full or a great extent;
distended: to stare with wide eyes.
- apart or remote from a specified point or object: a guess wide of the truth.
- too far or too much to one side: a shot wide of the mark.
- [Baseball.]outside (def. 16): The pitch was wide of the plate.
- full, ample, or roomy, as clothing: He wore wide, flowing robes.
- lax (def. 7).
- to the full extent of opening: Open your mouth wide.
- to the utmost, or fully: to be wide awake.
- away from or to one side of a point, mark, purpose, or the like;
astray: The shot went wide.
- over an extensive space or region, or far abroad: scattered far and wide.
- to a great, or relatively great, extent from side to side: The river runs wide here.
- [Cricket.]a bowled ball that goes wide of the wicket, and counts as a run for the side batting.
- [Archaic.]a wide space or expanse.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
This article of 60cm Wide Chest Of Drawers have 14 photos , they are Cara Tall Chest Of Drawers, Halo Chest Of Drawers, Oak Furniture Land, H58.5 X W70 X D33cm. Dallas Wide Chest Of 3 Drawers - Birch, 60cm Wide Chest Of Drawers, Wrap Chest Of Drawers, IKEA NORDLI Chest Of 3 Drawers, Legato 8 Drawer Wide Chest ., The Breeze White High Gloss 3 Drawer Wide Chest Is An Elegant Design That Would Create, IKEA RAST Chest Of 3 Drawers Made Of Solid Wood, Which Is A Hardwearing And, Hilton 4 Drawer Wide Chest ., Opus 5 Drawer Narrow Chest, Bond 4 Drawer Chest. L90xH67cm., IKEA MALM Chest Of 6 Drawers Smooth Running Drawers With Pull-out Stop.. Here are the photos:
the newly married couple to perform your house has selected 60cm Wide Chest Of Drawers. Along with its modern layout but still simple, this table already been as a result of several rewards such as for instance could possibly be employed as a method of gathering the family, a child's understanding together, a location to place the kitchen gear and so on.
This table is normally along with a mini kitchen but may also be placed on another area. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than additional desk because of its size that is small. There's no damage in playing some layout multifunctional tavern table below for enthusiasm, if you like to purchase this desk.
The 60cm Wide Chest Of Drawers suited to home space's current type. This mini-table has a modern square form to make it look more respectable for a pair that is young that is energetic. Contemporary platforms cleaned thus didn't invest long a young pair who are very busy and will also be quicker handled.