Baby Crib Rail Guard was uploaded at April 29, 2017 at 7:26 am. This image is uploaded under the Crib category. Baby Crib Rail Guard is labelled with Baby Crib Rail Guard, Baby, Crib, Rail, Guard..
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Railrail1 (rāl),USA pronunciation n.
- a bar of wood or metal fixed horizontally for any of various purposes, as for a support, barrier, fence, or railing.
- a fence;
- one of two fences marking the inside and outside boundaries of a racetrack.
- one of a pair of steel bars that provide the running surfaces for the wheels of locomotives and railroad cars. See illus. under flange.
- the railroad as a means of transportation: to travel by rail.
- rails, stocks or bonds of railroad companies.
- [Naut.]a horizontal member capping a bulwark.
- [Carpentry, Furniture.]any of various horizontal members framing panels or the like, as in a system of paneling, paneled door, window sash, or chest of drawers. Cf. stile 2.
- a line of cocaine crystals or powder for inhaling through the nose.
- to furnish or enclose with a rail or rails.
Guardguard (gärd),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to keep safe from harm or danger;
watch over: to guard the ruler.
- to keep under close watch in order to prevent escape, misconduct, etc.: to guard a prisoner.
- to keep under control or restraint as a matter of caution or prudence: to guard one's temper.
- to provide or equip with some safeguard or protective appliance, as to prevent loss, injury, etc.
- to position oneself so as to obstruct or impede the movement or progress of (an opponent on offense): The linebacker moved to his right to guard the end going out for a pass.
- to protect (a piece or a square) by placing a piece in a supportive or defensive position relative to it.
- to take precautions (usually fol. by against): to guard against errors.
- to give protection;
- a person or group of persons that guards, protects, or keeps a protective or restraining watch.
- a person who keeps watch over prisoners or others under restraint.
- a body of people, esp. soldiers, charged with guarding a place from disturbance, theft, fire, etc.
- a close watch, as over a prisoner or other person under restraint: to be kept under guard.
- a device, appliance, or attachment that prevents injury, loss, etc.
- something intended or serving to guard or protect;
safeguard: insurance as a guard against disasters.
- a posture of defense or readiness, as in fencing, boxing, or bayonet drill.
- either of the linemen stationed between a tackle and the center.
- the position played by this lineman.
- [Basketball.]either of the players stationed in the backcourt.
- a piece that supports or defends another.
- [Cards.]a low card that is held with a high card of the same suit and that enables the holder to save the high card for a later trick.
- a railroad conductor.
- Guards, the name of certain bodies of troops in the British army.
- off guard, unprepared;
unwary: The blow from behind caught him off guard.Also, off one's guard.
- on guard, vigilant;
wary: on guard against dishonest merchants.Also, on one's guard.
- stand guard over, to watch over;
protect: The dog stood guard over his wounded master.
Baby Crib Rail Guard have 10 attachments including Crib Rail Guards Keep Baby ., Trend Lab; Trend Lab Baby; Nursery; Protect Crib; Protect Baby; Crib, DIY Crib Rail Guards, Quick View, LitCentric, Crib Rail Cover: Easy Idea With No Sewing Required. Teething BabiesCrib Teething GuardCrib ., -Lab Crib Wrap Rail Guard Set Of Two Short Rail Guards, Brown Fleece ., Fabric-Rail-Guard, Handmade Crib Rail Guard For Teething Babies! My Mom Made With Organic Cotton Fabric And., Easy DIY Crib Rail Cover. Following are the photos:
Baby Crib Rail Guard in a space, it surely demands careful computation and cautiously. Placement of furniture made randomly could have an effect around the problem of the room that seemed congested and unpleasant, so it is not able to create a wonderful area of the space. Being a room is just a dressing table one clear furniture will come in a private bedroom.
Proper placement that is dressers could jack up your private rooms' gorgeous facet. It would be good should you gauge the first place that will be filled by furniture dressers, before investing in a bureau. It is vital that you avoid the purchase of a dressing table that exceeds the allocation of land available in the area.
In case your bedroom includes a dimension that's not-too comprehensive, combined purpose that is dressers can be the correct option. For instance, dressing-table that may simultaneously function as a workplace or you can select a vanity built with a lot of cabinet drawers so they can be used being an archive for other household goods.